“Our Customer is our partner”
My name is Farhang Mobarhan. I am the founder and CEO of Bay Area Website Company.
The company is established 2002 in San Jose, California.
- Our engineers and developers have more than 20 years of experience in website design and computer services.
- We are small company, so the best quality products and services are the only weapons we have.
- We offer high quality services in information technology for business & individuals and provide personal service to all our customers.
- We give you the attention you deserve and make sure you understand the process involved in improving your company so there are no surprises.
- We act as your computer department. The company’s motto is “Our customer is our partner”. We work with you and for you.
- Our goal is your satisfaction and delivering a high quality service.
- We work at your pace and make sure that all your requirements are embedded in the end product.
5 Easy Steps to Your Individual Website
Step One: One-Hour Consulting
We meet you for a one-hour consulting to discuss your requirements and type of service you are looking for. We provide you all information about the development process of your website and give you a time and cost estimate.
Step Two: Information Gathering
We will work with you in order to create the perfect web solution for your needs. We will analyze your business/corporation/individual goals and learn more about your business. We will also research your targeted audience, competitors, industry and gather essential information about your business/corporation.
Step Three: Prototype
In this stage we will design a prototype and ask you to review it. According to your desires, needs and/or requirements we will then tweak the prototype until we find a suitable solution. When you choose the final style of your website then we are moving on to the next stage.
Step Four: Development Process
You deliver us the content (Text, Photos, etc.).
This stage involves coding, application development and implementation of content onto your website.
Last Step: Publishing, Going Online
We send you the final version for the last review. After your OK, we publish and launch your website.